We are growing and looking to add TOP talent to our Clinical Team at Alfa Dental Management!
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Ideal candidate qualities :
· Have a passion for evidence based dentistry and enjoy working in a team environment, working directly with GP's
· Provide each patient with a treatment plan within the scope of endodontic care and explain the importance of care
· Connect and build trust with every patient
· Perform RCT’s and Re-treat previous RCT’s
· Conduct work in compliance with office policies and procedures, safety, OSHA, and MSDS guidelines
· Effectively communicate with administrative staff and dental assistants regarding patient care and concerns
· Effectively handle, direct and/or resolve patient complaints in a timely manner
Office Hours are:
Monday- Sunday 8:00am-7:00pm
The ideal candidate will be flexible to work any combination of these hours.
We offer flex scheduling to ensure a WORK/LIFE balance including half days, evening hours and weekends.
Mostly fee-for-service, some PPO, NO HMO/DMO or Medicaid.
Experience support from highly trained and responsive team including dedicated treatment plan coordinators, experienced dental assistants, hygienists, world class call center answering calls 7/365, and established network of top notch comprehensive care providers and specialists.
We pride ourselves with patient accessibility, which translates to flexibility with provider scheduling. Offering weekend and evening hours, as well as normal business hours. Can start immediately. 7 practices in North Florida.
Alfa Dental Management is an experienced dental services organization (DSO). For almost 10 years our team has been developing and perfecting high-performance dental practices across Florida. Our core expertise is in implementing highly effective management and business development strategies as well as tactical know-how developed through decades of combined dental office management. We interested and partnering up and ultimately acquiring dental practices that are positioned for expansion and growth.