Advanced Endodontics islooking for either a Full-time of Part-time Endodontist to join a growing endodontic specialty practice with five locations throughout Central Florida: Clermont, Lake Mary, Orlando, New Smryna Beach, and Winter Park. Our mission is to provide the highest quality of patient care and service and to set our practice as the provider of choice in the communities we serve. We have an established network of General Dentists, providing generous earning potential through referrals.
This opportunity will allow you to practice dentistry in a modern and highly technical dental practice and will enable you to grow personally and financially. Whether you recently graduated or have been serving our field for many years, Advanced Endodontics will help you meet your long term goals, provide support along the way, and help you further develop as a professional. Our team of endodontists earnsbetween $300K - $500K a year, working 3 to 4.5 days a week.
• Examine, diagnose, prescribe, and carry out endodontic services and treatment plans
• Collaborate with General Dentists on referral cases, as well as all other clinical and non-clinical personnel as necessary
• Counsel patients on dental problems, use of medications, expected effects of treatment, diet, and other health maintenance matters
• Improving clinical skills and acumen through participation in continuing education and training opportunities
• Collaborate with the dental marketing team on networking and relationship-building activities (i.e., Lunch & Learns, speaking engagements, events, etc.).
ABOUT THE PRACTICE
Changing The Face of Root Canals, One Patient at a Time.
Advanced Endodontics (AE) is a private endodontic specialty practice with five locations throughout Central Florida. We have a 5-star reputation for outstanding clinical work, exceptional patient care, and a team culture of fun, positivity, and growth. We are not the typical endodontic practice; we see ourselves as strategic partners with general dentists that understand the importance of oral health and providingpatients with exceptional dental care and comfort.
To learn more, please visit www.ineedarootcanal.com.
• Commitment to quality patient care and enjoy educating patients on dental health
• Strong communication skills; demonstrates professional and courteous demeanor with patients
• Personable and friendly chair-side manner
• Respect practice philosophies and other doctors and personnel
• Willingness to building an excellent reputation in the community
• DDS or DMD degree, licensed in the state (Florida) in which practicing or have the ability to obtain licensure upon graduation.
• Completion of an endodontic residency program
About Advanced Endodontics
This is an exponentially growing Endodontic Specialty practice based in Central Florida with three current locations around the Orlando area. This highly trained team and widely marketed practice aims to grow 40% larger once again this year, with potential new locations in the near future.
If you are looking for a place to grow and gain the potential to have an enormous impact; this is the kind of practice and team you want to work with. AE is incredibly patient-centric, which is what they believe they owe their enormous success to. They consider themselves the "Ritz Carlton" of specialty practices and have a solid reputation for outstanding clinical work, exceptional patient care, and an overall culture of fun, positivity, and growth. In the last two years, thanks to the investments of its owner, Dr. Peter Chen the practice is thriving like no other. The focus and dedication to improvement drives this practice onward and upwards, and they look forward to adding like-minded doctors to their team soon!