We are seeking an energetic full-time/part time Endodontist to join our dynamic team. This position will encompass a full scope of Endodontic related treatments at our Dallas/Fort Worth location. Experienced Endodontist as well as new graduates are welcome to apply!
We have a state of the art office equipped with microscopes and a CBCT machine. This is also a well-established office that is highly productive with a high potential income.
Compensation package will include:
- Paid Continued Education courses
- Paid license fee
- Reimbursement for marketing expenses with referring doctors
Your responsibilities and requirements will consist of:
- Assuring the highest quality of care for patients while adhering to the highest standard of ethics and professionalism
- Diagnosing and performing a variety of treatments
- Marketing with referring doctors
- State dental license
- Degree from accredited dental school
- Endodontic certificate from a U.S. accredited Endodontic program