I am a general dentist limited to Endodontics, in practice since 1987. Up to the late 90’s I practiced general dentistry. Around that time I got the bug for endo. Some have written testimonials about my work on the home page of my website, www.dreyerendo.com.
A little about my practice:
1. 3 treatment rooms, all equipped with Global 6 step scopes, ASI carts, and assistant side optics.
2. TDO software, along with cameras on each scope allowing direct input of photos into patient chart via Breeze software link.
3. Kodak (Carestream) K9600 CBCT.
4. Long term staff.
5. Heavy PPO participation.
6. IV sedation permitted office.
7. Laser Enhanced Canal cleaning
To see some of my work check out username Dreyerendo on Instagram.