Puget Sound Endodontic Associates, an established privately owned endodontic practice with four locations, is adding full-time and/or part-time associates. Our group is known for our highly skilled, compassionate, efficient, and caring team of doctors, dental assistants, and front office staff.
We are looking for endodontists who:
· are highly motivated with excellent clinical skills
· excels in communicating with and educating patients
· adapts to the unique needs of our patients and referrers
· enjoys developing relationships with referring offices
· have a warm and caring demeanor towards patients and staff
· promotes team mentality
· is willing to live in the community in which we serve
Our four locations are equipped with state-of-the-art technology including microscopes, Nomad digital imaging, CBCT, GentleWave, intra-oral cameras, fiber optics and TDO software.
Puget Sound Endodontic Associates supporting staff is committed to teamwork and patient care and communication to ensure a smooth work day and a positive patient experience. Our referring offices are of high quality and appreciate collaborating with our endodontists.
Our practices are located near the shores of Puget Sound with the Cascade and Olympic Mountains nearby. Opportunities to enjoy hiking, skiing, kayaking, boating, fishing and more outdoor activities are available year-round!
Job requirements include: License to practice dentistry, Certificate in Endodontics and the willingness to live in the beautiful West Puget Sound.
For more insight into our practice and team members visit: pugetsoundrootcanals.com.